Thinking About Moving to the Cloud?
You already know that businesses are leveraging the power of the cloud to get more done and be more agile in the marketplace.
Yet, you’re concerned about security, compliance to legislation such as HIPAA, and the privacy of your data.
We’ve been helping companies work comfortably and securely in the cloud since its inception.
We’ve taken the time to vet the cloud applications and assets that we use and recommend for both security and compliance to the high demands of legislative and industry standards.
Why Move to Using Cloud Services?
A CEO asked recently, “If everything is working well here on site, why should I think about moving to the cloud?”
- The cloud is cost-efficient.
- The cloud helps you stay competitive.
- The cloud can reduce your in-house support and hardware costs while enhancing data security.
- The cloud allows you to leverage mobile workflows.
That’s just the beginning. There is so much that a business can do with cloud assets that were unheard of even ten years ago.
Fortunately, ACT has the experience to know what cloud options are useful and healthy for an organization and which need to be avoided at all cost.
How Can ACT Help Your Business Within a Cloud Environment?
- Spin your server up in the cloud within 8 hours if your internal server dies.
- Keep your technology dependent workflows enabled – even if your facility is gone due to fire, flood, or storm.
- Host your applications (such as Office 365, QuickBooks, and industry-specific applications) in the cloud for mobile workflow and redundancy.
- Secure and ensure the compliance of mobile devices.
- Mirror your computers and servers in the cloud through virtualization and use those assets when needed.
- Ensure compliant and secure geo-redundant data backup.