Here are some startling statistics about mobile device loss and theft:
- One laptop is stolen every 53 seconds in the U.S.
- 70 million smartphones are lost each year and only 7 percent are recovered.
- 80 percent of the cost of a lost laptop is related to the recovery from the data breach.
- 52 percent of devices are stolen from the workplace and 24 percent are stolen at conferences.
- A significant amount of confidential data is lost via terminated employees taking company data with them when they leave.
That’s where ACT Mobile Device Management comes in. Not only can our service keep your devices up-to-date and current with the data sharing features that employees need to do their jobs, but we can segregate company information from personal data so that it can be removed from employee BYOD devices when needed.
If an employee terminates, all company data can be removed remotely quickly and easily.
If a mobile device is misplaced or stolen, our remote tracking feature can locate it, and if necessary, scrub it clean of any confidential information.
Learn more about our Mobile Device Management System by calling (847) 639-7000 or requesting information via email at email@example.com